Environment & Sustainability
City Network is certified according to ISO 14001 standards, and we are constantly working to reduce our environmental impact. Our customers, primarily governmental organisations, participate in and drive our development towards sustainable services.
Our most significant environmental aspects are business trips, purchasing and energy consumption.
From this perspective, we have defined the following environmental goals for 2020:
– All our business trips should be climate-compensated
– We will lower environmental impact by lowering energy per usage in cloud environments due to implementation of innovative techniques, reused energy and more efficient hardware
– We will make environmental and sustainable requirements part of the procurement process
– All coffee, tea and fruit purchased must be labeled by Krav and Fairtrade
– All purchased paper must be labeled by an Environmental labelling agency
City Network consumes energy solely from renewable sources, and utilizes digital devices for meetings in an effort to reduce our travel.
All staff are involved in environmental work and are trained annually in the field of environmental awareness.
Please read our environmental review –